Request your FREE 3-PACK of Yu-Be 3ml SAMPLES.
These little sample tubes are a perfect way to try Yu-Be before you buy.
Just pay $4.95 for shipping and handling if you are ordering these alone.
Samples are automatically included for free with any product order.
Samples are limited to 1 three-pack per order.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50!
We currently only ship to customers in the United States via UPS and US MAIL. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Yu-Be (pronounced "YOO-BEE") is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream in Japan.
Yu-Be is a Glycerin-based moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. It's the uniquely high Glycerin content, achieved through a special manufacturing process in Japan, which makes Yu-Be so effective on severe dry skin and truly sets it apart from other creams and lotions.
Yu-Be contains these leading skin conditioning ingredients:
- Glycerin - Natural "Humectant" attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
- Vitamin E - Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
- Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin - also gives Yu-Be it's yellow color.
- Camphor - Helps soothe minor skin irritations - mild scent fades in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.
1055 - Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'yu_be_com.o.date_purchased' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- Concentrated moisturizer helps hydrate, heal, soothe and smooth severe dry skin
- Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Helps protect and moisturize skin exposed to cold, wind, water and sun.
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and locks in for hours. Good for all day or all night. A little dab will do it.
- Contains no artificial colors, fragrances or SPF.
select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '32' and opa.orders_id = opb.orders_id and opb.products_id != '32' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 3